Friday, July 9, 2010

Caught In A Hug

Here are a few 'feel good' pictures that came in an attachment yesterday about new born animals. You can feel the need for a hug after making way into a brand new world. My resident deer came by my front yard yesterday with a new little one and I tried to get a picture out of the bedroom window but all I got was a bubble of light as the camera picked up a glare from the window glass.
This little guy is almost hidden. I bet he feels safe and secure. He couldn't get any closer if he tried.

A new born colt found its way to mother's lap. He knows where security lies.






A visiting fishermen caught a huge red octopus. You don't see this picture often, and it is a good thing it is unable to give a hug or two, just think of the tentacles easing around your waist line. The fisherman was hoping for a catch but certainly didn't expect this odd creature to fall for his 'line'. The weather has been perfect for fishing and the ocean has been cooperating by its flat surface making fishing a pleasure and the catch many. I keep hoping for a nice piece of ling cod to come my way but so far this year no one is sharing . . . um, maybe the poor economy is closer to home than we think.
So today, plan a fishing trip if you can. I don't know what you catch in your neck of the ocean but hopefully something big and beautiful that will give your taste buds a treat. I cannot believe it is Friday already, another weekend coming up, seems I just wrote those words yesterday. Time . . . time is of the essence make it work in your favor and enjoy every minute of it. I'm off for fish tacos today as we join our friends, Peat and Darlene at Ponchos for lunch. Darlene is having another birthday, thank goodness, but it seems like we just celebrated her special day a very short while ago . . . where did the time go? Beats me . . . it just flies when you do a lot of living, so keep up the good work and make your today better than yesterday. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment