Saturday, May 15, 2010

Fun, Fun, Fun !

Gossip has it I am having a birthday to day and they are right. No Saturday newspaper, No Patricia coming in the door singing, No birthday breakfast out for this spoiled woman sitting her blogging until her special friend comes to help her celebrate with a lovely dinner out. I'm spoiled. My children have spoiled me for years and I love them for it. John is in the air heading for Houston. Pat is on a Ferry Boat heading for Alaska, Christine is working hard in Seattle, Mike is hopefully on his road trip and my granddaughter Erin is going to telephone me and sing . . . I'm a lucky lady as I have already heard from them with lots of love and good wishes. Paula is on her way over from Medford and for the next two weeks we are going out and about having the time of our lives.
The pictures and signs came in an attachment yesterday and have to be shared. Laughter is the cure all of most things that bother us. A smile makes us feel good; a giggle turns us into jelly when it comes from a tiny one having so much fun; but the belly laugh is the one that totally wears you out bent over with tears running down your cheeks and the feeling that all is right with our world.

I wish I had thought to put the pictures of the puppy in proper sequence. I'm computer illiterate what can I say!!!! Start at the bottom and work your way back up to this pictures. I'm glad I don't have to bathe this one sticky little mess.

















Sugar is sweet and so is this little guy. What a cutie.






And I am beginning to find out that some of that frozen stuff is not all bad. I discovered Stauffer's new Stromboli so if you haven't tried one, do so, delicious!!! I've gone back for seconds when I am in the mood for a taste of pizza and don't want to spend twenty-dollars to have one delivered. The Stromboli is the next best thing and affordable.



So today when you are walking around humming Happy Birthday, know I am having a very good one as I have had two birthday lunches out this week with delightful friends. I have been gifted and have a new sea shell wreath made by my neighbor La Verne. My new model coat is beautiful and fits fine, the new panties will allow me to be dressed properly if I have an accident . . . daughter Pat thinks of everything. Son John sent me a Maxine book which is hilarious and titled "It's Not Menopause . . . I'm just like this. ------Maxine's Guide to Aging Disgracefully. Christine will visit at the end of the month and bring Christmas in May, her usual inimitable way of celebrating all events on one day. A loving card from son Michael and granddaughter Erin is going to call me today. Know I'm having a very special birthday and enjoying every minute of it.
Thanks to all of you for the lovely cards and special words. I love each of you so very much.
Happy Birthday to me....Happy birthday to me. I'm oh so lucky, Happy Birthday to me!



No comments:

Post a Comment