Monday, May 3, 2010

Kitty











There is a French couple, Guillaume and Loetitia adventuring around the world with Kitty, walking from Miami, U.S.A. to Ushuaia, Argentina. Well the folks are walking but Kitty is riding high on the shoulders of her master and enjoying the title of being the 'most adventurous cat in the world.


She certainly is a beautiful kitten and loves to climb up into the trees. I'd like to follow their adventures and hope they put out a book some time in the future so we can find out more about Kitty's adventures.


Maxine is back with a few new quips. How her creator can come up with something new and different all the time is amazing as most of us cannot come back with a 'come-back' until way after the deed is done. If I had a retentive memory, which I do not, I would be able to 'smart' off when someone came on with a negative thought about words or deeds that didn't suit them. I get angry with me when I allow someone to 'put me down' because of their superiority problems. We have met them all in our lifetime and having a Maxine mind would have been good to have at our disposal.
So today if someone tries to 'put you down', stand up and spout a few Maxine phrases to put them in their place. If you cannot think of one fast enough, walk on the other side of the street and wave to them silently using the little finger of your right hand, wiggle it and smile . You do not have to send them 'the very best' . . . and go your merry way. Make your today bright and beautiful, just like you. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment