Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Latest from Alaska and Daughter Pat.

The Botanical Gardens
A mask at the museum . . . if it looks like a duck then it must be a duck!!

If I had seen the signs before she left believe me I would have been a little more insistent that she take me with her . . . I would not be much for protection but then I could shout a warning or two of my own. So far she is all in one piece, no wolves or bears have been in her walking paths and I don't think she put her hand over the rail of the ferry boat when the whale swam by.


The walking path Pat said she whistled through just in case there was an unfriendly creature or two hiding in the trees . . . nope!! none!!! She had her walk, enjoyed the scenery and wondered what time of year the flowers actually bloom.


All in all, daughter Pat is having the time of her life. Her brother is back in town this weekend so she will be wined and dined and hopefully they will be able to do a bit of sight seeing together before she hops the plane for home. It certainly is going to be a treat to have her back home.
I'll blog in the morning and tell you all about the trip Paula and I took up to Florence via Coos Bay and the good old 101 highway. Oregon is really truly green, lush, and silence prevails at many spots. I missed blogging for the past couple of days, but then you all needed a rest I'm sure.
Hope you had a good day and that you have a sweet dream night. See you in the morning. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment