Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures by Marge














































Thank you Marge for sending the pictures this morning of our Monday adventure to Gold Beach and the agate treasure hunt. We should have brought home some of these clams, bet they are edible and tasty. I wonder if that is what those two visitors with their clam rakes and buckets were looking for, if so that trip we sent them to some thirty miles north of Gold Beach must have them wondering about us . . . but there are clam beds up around Port Orford too. I just hope they were lucky to find them.
I was happy to see the birds up close so the rings showed. They were fun to follow. As I look at the pictures I am ready to go out and see what is out there today.
The drift wood pictures came out great. I didn't realize you could walk into the tepee. It could be our summer home away from home. I'd like to have the horse in my front yard, and the large one has the look of Medusa with the reptilian hair. That wall picture made of rocks was really something to see. I wonder how they put it together. I wonder if that woman bought that house the realtor was showing her. I wonder why we cannot be wealthy and buy one of those homes that are up for sale. We should go back and take pictures of the houses as each one is different. Maybe next time. That is one terrific shot of the rattle snake bush. The one I took looks more like an artificial art piece.
So today, I hope all of you following my blog enjoy the pictures and the walk on the beach with us. We intend to do it again . . . oh I forgot to mention we had a sandwich of grilled egg plant with zucchini on sour dough bread that was so good and a delicious cup of corn chowder with shrimp so come join us anytime. Enjoy today. Hugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment