Thursday, June 10, 2010

The Puzzle of San Francisco Bay

PART TWO - JUNE 10, 2010 . . . It is done....completed.....finished.....never again!!!! What a job, hard puzzle to do as it had several areas that were so much alike you couldn't tell the shading of the puzzle pieces. It was so beautiful when finished it should be glued and framed for a wall. The colors were bright and alive as the water seem to move and the little sea lions came to life. So my thanks to Paula for gifting me this beautiful puzzle and now, after I get it wrapped and mailed, I hope she has as much 'fun' as I did putting it all together. Her ears may have burned a bit this week as I looked for a piece or two with her name being bandied about like a banshee calling in the wind. So my friend, thank you once again for making a whole week go by in the pleasure of finding illusive pieces that were really truly there. Not one piece missing even though I was sure that half of them were lost forever.


No more this year... winter will come soon enough and I'll be thinking of what I can do to keep myself entertained. I could read more, I could watch a movie, I could hopefully find a scrabble player or two, but . . . no . . . no, a thousand times no, I'd rather have a puzzle to drive me up the wall, you know the kind that are difficult . . . is there any other kind? I think not. So, now that I gave all of my puzzles to the yard sale and have none 'in stock', I'll have to start looking so I can have several to stock pile for the winter months. It is okay to think about joining me, providing, of course, that you put the pieces back where you pick them up from, after all I am organized, and like a dog with a bone, I know where each piece is 'buried'. It takes all kinds to make the world go round, so enter my world when you can. Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment